Best Selling author Carra Copelin writes contemporary and historical romance. The Texas Code Series, contemporary romantic suspense novels include Code Of Honor, Book One. The Brides of Texas Code Series, western historical novellas, explores the Texas Code Series beginnings. Katie and the Irish Texan, Book 1, Matelyn and the Texas Ranger, Book 2, and Angel and the Texan from County Cork, Book 3. Laurel:Bride of Arkansas, American Mail-Order Brides Series, Book 25

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year

Every new year we start out with great expectations of things to come. If we're lucky, there are more good times than bad. I hope this past year of 2011 was good to all of you, and I wish that 2012 will be the best year yet.

Texas Skies Blog is still relatively new, but I hope to have more articles pertaining to writers and the writing process. I am also planning a few interviews with authors to discuss their books and their world of imagination. My first guest will be Lyn Horner, author of action-packed, romantic historical fiction. I hope you will stop by the first week of January to visit with Lyn and me.

Happy New Year, Carra

No comments:

Post a Comment