Best Selling author Carra Copelin writes contemporary and historical romance. The Texas Code Series, contemporary romantic suspense novels include Code Of Honor, Book One. The Brides of Texas Code Series, western historical novellas, explores the Texas Code Series beginnings. Katie and the Irish Texan, Book 1, Matelyn and the Texas Ranger, Book 2, and Angel and the Texan from County Cork, Book 3. Laurel:Bride of Arkansas, American Mail-Order Brides Series, Book 25

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thank You

Well, I still have a lot to learn. I've tried to respond to the comments left by my good friend and author, Lyn Horner, and find I'm unable to leave a comment on my own site! So it's back to the drawing board.

While I'm here, though, I'll respond to Lyn's comments. Thank you for your welcome comments and continued support. You are fearless and continue to inspire me.

Follow this link to Lyn's informative and entertaining blog:  http://texasdruids.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Fearless, me? Actually I'm a big chicken in many ways, but it's nice to know you think that about me.

    We need to get together soon so I can look at your site. Maybe we can figure out what's going on with the comments.

    ReplyDelete