Howdy! I'm running late today on Facts and Trivia Thursday. We are getting ready to go to Galveston with our daughter and son-in-law for the weekend. Washing, packing and gathering are mostly done so now I can tend to more fun things. Writing!
1) The King Ranch in the state is larger than the state of Rhode Island.
2) Texas produces more wool than any other U.S. states.
3) Edwards Terrain, in the western part of the state, is the main sheep breeding zone in the U.S.
4) The state features the biggest flock of white tail deer in the country.
5) The lone natural lake in Texas is the Caddo Lake.
6) San Antonio, Texas houses the Hertzberg Circus Museum, which displays one of the biggest varieties of circusana in the world.
As always,thanks for visiting. You make my day when I see that you stopped by.
Best Selling author Carra Copelin writes contemporary and historical romance. The Texas Code Series, contemporary romantic suspense novels include Code Of Honor, Book One. The Brides of Texas Code Series, western historical novellas, explores the Texas Code Series beginnings. Katie and the Irish Texan, Book 1, Matelyn and the Texas Ranger, Book 2, and Angel and the Texan from County Cork, Book 3. Laurel:Bride of Arkansas, American Mail-Order Brides Series, Book 25